35-50kg B64 077-110 lbs B64
51-65kg B66 111-144 lbs B66
65-76kg A66 145-168 lbs A66
35-055kg B64 077-121 lbs B64
56-068kg B66 122-150 lbs B66
68-079kg A66 151-174 lbs A66
80-090kg B68 175-199 lbs B68
91-107kg A68 200-236 lbs A68
35-052kg B64 077-115 lbs B64
53-065kg B66 116-143 lbs B66
65-076kg A66 144-168 lbs A66
77-087kg B68 169-192 lbs B68
88-105kg A68 194-233 lbs A68
World Cup performance slalom made in Austria/Europe
sharpe and stable turns
higher at buoys
ease of use
- made of the highest quality carbon (hard to be found in other water skis) used in aerospace and automotive industry for Airbus, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche etc.
- strong steel inserts, with an universal hole pattern, are anchored in fiber glass reinforcements in the resin strengthened foam core
- fin box and fin are made of special aluminium used in F1, which is half the weight and twice as robust as common aluminium
- all skis of one size and flex are 100% identical. The possibility of having a backup with exactly the same characteristics might be of interest (enabled by RTM)
- perfect finishing due to quality control at automotive industry level
- carbon has a composite fibre structure, the perfect and lively workmanship can be seen on each ski
- the drag-optimized bottom, featuring a 0,015 mm structure, delivers effortless speed
- the rocker is balanced equally for speed and stable turns
- sharpe and stable turns
- Like in snow skiing, control over the turn is paramount. RAZOR’s round bevels allow you to carve sharpe and smooth turns.
- RAZOR is one of the few skis on the market that turns on skier’s demand, without unexpected, sudden dives or bites.
- all RAZOR skiers report their RAZORs delivers the sharpest turns ever
- RTM “Resin Transfer Moulding”, a state of the art technology for production of aerospace and F1-racing carbon parts, enables RAZOR to inject resin under computer controlled pressure and temperature into the RAZOR foam core. This results in the most homogeneous flexed water ski, enabling you to ski very stable pulls
- you will be able to ski equal onside and offside pulls due to absolutely symmetric torsional flex, which is an exclusive RTM result.
higher at buoys
- you get higher to the buoys because your RAZOR stays in the water for a longer time when crossing the wakes. Thus the RAZOR offers perfect oscillation dampening achieved by innovative geometry - the fore body continuously gets thinner and lighter towards the tip (enabled by RTM)
ease of use
- the RAZOR offers a surprisingly ease of use for all kind of skiers because of its innate forgiveness.
- in destructive testing the RAZOR holds 70% more load than common top skis, due to RTM production technology, high quality carbon composite and quality control at automotive industry level
- 1 year warranty
- manufactured at Benteler SGL Composite Technology (former FISCHER Composite Technology in the FISCHER factory in Austria) daughter of Benteler AG (a leading Automotive Supplier in Germany) which became a global player in industrial carbon composites manufacturing by continuously focusing on automotive level quality control
- references - Airbus, AMG, Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, GM, ... carbon composites production facilities worth millions
- high level experience in carbon and ski engineering