Recommended weight range
Skier ability and line length may affect recommendation
D3 EVO is the peak of slalom performance, featuring quick, precise turns on both sides of the course. The EVO is smooth and predictable with no surprises. The EVO carries speed all the way through the turn and builds progressive angle into the wake. 2019 the EVO is even easier to control into the edge-change due to the new blended torsional flex pattern. Skiers who ride in a balanced stance and prefer a quick turning, carving style will be right at home on the EVO. Regardless of boat speed or line length the EVO is designed to transport skiers to a new level of performance.
Fast, effortless and intuitive that’s the EVO.
The EVO features:
- Optimal bevel angle - Keeps the ski moving as the turn is completed. Resulting in a noticeable reduction in effort required as the ski loads into the wake.
- Balanced rocker profile - The turns on both sides are quicker and more complete. Flat-spot position allows skier to easily stay in the sweet-spot.
- Re-shaped concave - Deep where holding power is required, shallower where it can enhance the turns.
- Tapered tail - Provides the desired combination of support and slide resulting in maximum angle with minimal skier input.
- Progressive flex - A stiffer longitudinal flex philosophy provides instant acceleration out of the buoy. However a softer, more forgiving torsional flex keep the EVO easy to control at even the shortest line lengths.
- Accuset Fin Block - Accurate, three-point set screws for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position.
- Machined screw inserts - To accommodate D3, HO, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
Sizing can be a very critical factor in how any ski performs. For this reason the EVO is available in one inch increments.